Thursday, July 2, 2009

Watching movies.

Hello lovely blog world.
Just a short blog for today as it has been a couple of days since my last blog.
Good news, I am much, much better.
Huzzah and three cheers for my immune system!!!

That being said, I have had a good time being sick in the sense that I could sleep as much as I wanted and I had lots of time to watch movies and stuff that I had been wanting to watch but never got around to doing, such as sideways (I was most underwhelmed with it) and the first terminator (I had seen the second and third, not yet the 4th, but had never see the 1st).

It may still be a couple of days till I am back to my full self, but when I am..... I don't know, I will go on as I normally would I guess.

Well, love to all and I can't explain to you all how excited I am for the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you are more back to normal, Smitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! so pleased you're on the mend!

    And certainly H Potter is an excellent reason for returning pronto to a state of full anticipation!

    ReplyDelete