Monday, June 29, 2009

All I want to do...

Is have some fun,
But I am still ill with a temp of 38.1 Degrees Celsius.
I may just curl up into a ball and cry for the next few days...
On a bad note, I nearly had to go to the Hospital as I started to have another nose bleed. However it was running out in a small stream for like 15 minutes before it calmed down and eventually stopped. (Sorry for the graphics). So I called emergency services and they just spoke me through what to do for the next week and what have you and blah blah blah.
Sorry for all the whining but I will be over this soon I hope and get to talk about some happier subjects such as the all new Reno 911 on television tonight.

Love to all and I hope you are well and not incredibly ill like I.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my.

    That does not sound good. I am assuming the nose bleeds are a result of the high fever?

    I really hope you have someone checking up on you from time to time. Being ensconced at home with no outside caregiver is not advisable, especially with the nose bleeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez bud i hope you dont have swine flu...
    soz just had to say that lol

    on a more serious note thats pretty dumb how can they know whats wrong with you over the phone, i hope its nothing more serious than a bad cold
    and dont be sorry man i'd rather have you whine to us than bottle it inside you

    love ya bud and hope you get better real soon

    peace:)

    ReplyDelete