Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boyfriend or Boyfriend?

Whilst reclining on my lounge today viewing some re-runs of the hit television show "Bones", my mind began wondering. Whilst thinking mostly about frivolous things at first, (clothes, boys and how incredibly thirsty I was but didn't want to have to get up, can anyone say lazy??) I somehow ended up thinking of my future.
I daydreamed about where I might like to live, what job I might have and who my partner would be. I could only, even in my minds eye, ever picture myself ending up with a guy. When I thought about spending the rest of my life with a woman, it made me feel sad and or depressed. Not that I have anything against women in the slightest as I find myself quite attracted to a number of women, but I just felt more at ease or more complete when thinking about have a man as a partner for the rest of my life.
But let this be said, I NEVER want to get married. No matter who it is, or how deeply I am in love with them.
Anyway, I just thought it was a strange observation/realization on my behalf as a self proclaimed bisexual man that I didn't want to be with a woman, because that is basically what it comes down to, who do I want to be with. 

On another note, check out these amazing photos for the upcoming "Alice in Wonderland" film. They are amazing and I am so excited for the release of this movie. 


Anne Hathaway as 'The White Queen'


Matt Lucas as 'Tweedledum and Tweedledee'


Helena Bonham Carter as 'The Red Queen'


Johnny Depp as 'The Mad Hatter'

3 comments:

  1. From experience I can tell you that it's a lot more reliable living with a man because men are generally much more predictable. But it's fun with Pete cos he's an engineer and I'm not. Manifestly I'm not.

    So there's more unusual things happen between us which is what stops it from becoming boring.

    In that film do you know who's going to play Godot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this gonna be awesome with Johnny Depp.
    "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small. the ones that mother gives you don't do any thing at all. Ask Alice."
    White Rabbit
    JEFFERSON AIRPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know who Godot is, and I haven't heard any mention of that character before. hmmmm.

    I have also heard a lot of people saying 'ewww it doesn't even look like him!' To which I generally reply with something like, 'He has also been digitally altered (along with pretty much everyone else in the cast) and is supposed to be/look like the mad hatter, not johnny depp.'
    I don't want to wait till next year for it. :(
    And I am hearing that it may be in 3D as well...

    ReplyDelete