Monday, July 6, 2009

Hopping Mad.

Just hopped out of the shower and I feel fucking awesome!
I am in the mood to go out and shop, possibly catch a movie and browse book stores for books on grammar and punctuation (Yes, I do actually buy and read those books).

I am fully aware that the title has little to no relation to this post right now, (just as Prince Harry has little to no relation to Prince Charles, OH SNAP!) however I can't keep from feeling its accurate. Possibly because I am, quite, quite mad on the inside. But, I am aware that I can not actually be going mad, because I am completely aware of what is happening, and they say that truly crazy or mad people believe they are becoming more sane, when no, they are going crazy. Sorry if that confused you, I am rambling because of my good mood. 

I also just realized today that I plan out my outfits, try on multiple combinations until I am finally happy with what I am wearing. Today, I went for a slightly 50's preppy look with a plain white t-shirt, plain blue denim jeans, with the cuffs rolled up, white all star shoes, a black long-sleeved v-neck sweater with that diamond pattern on the front, black wayfarers and I have ever so nicely parted my hair down one side. I am oddly happy with this.

Here is something that is well overdue. Thank you very much to ALL of my subscribers. I am glad that my little writings of nothing have interested you enough to follow me and my thoughts and wonderings, or, lately, my complaining. 

Signing off for today,
All my love,
Smitty.

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit and hair sound really nice. I am sure you are causing people to turn heads today. ;)

    BTW, I never mentioned, I think that doll's head you have on your profile picture is really funny.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smitty are you ok mate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think dressing up in different outfits to fit our moods or the occasion is something most of us do far too little.

    I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMITTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Where r u?
    Come on mate im gettin worried!!!

    ReplyDelete