Sunday, June 28, 2009

Photographs

Just like so many other people, I am a big fan of photography.
I decided to showcase some images of one of my all time favourite artists. 
His name is Terry Richardson.
He uses a point and shoot approach to his photography which is not so common these days.
He has worked on many campaigns for labels such as 'Levi' and 'Tom Ford'. He was the photographer for Justin Timberlakes album cover for 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' (The one with Justin Stomping on the mirror ball) and he has shot for the likes of Rolling Stone, Bazaar, and many many more. Might I ask you to search some more of his photos and dare to fall in love with them as I have. 
Well anyway, here is a very small sampling of my favourite photos from him.


Macaulay Culkin

Kate Moss

Batman & Robin

James Franco

President Barrack Obama


No comments:

Post a Comment