Friday, June 19, 2009

Round One.

Well hello universe known as the Internet.

This is my first blog so I thought I should write some stuff about myself.
I am 20.
I live in Sydney, Australia.
I am studying Medical Science at uni, hoping to become a pathologist.
I quite enjoy fashion and art as an outlet. By which I mean, I enjoy museums and fashion shows, (men.style.com is a favourite of mine) however I create neither art nor fashion as I was not blessed with the skills for any. Ask me to gram stain on the other hand...
I feel I was getting a little off track there, back to about me.
I am Bi.
I HATE the beach but I love swimming.
Someday I wish to live in England as I love the cold and rain and gray skies. 
Ugh, I don't want to write any more about me. 
So, how are you? :D

I will hopefully be writing on this as much as possible, but I doubt it will be a daily thing, my life isn't that exciting.

Well, that's all I have for my first post. Not much, but I am sure there will be more, lots more, to come. :D

P.s. you can follow me on twitter here

2 comments: